Lego® Serious Play® - Make Complexity Touchable
Lego® Serious Play®, or LSP for short, is an ideation and problem-solving method that can be used in a wide variety of contexts. LSP uses haptic and playful elements to foster creativity and develop innovative solutions. With Lego Serious Play® you can bring to light hidden potentials of your employees and thus develop a sustainable and future-proof strategy for various topics and business models.
By working with Lego bricks and serious entrepreneurial and organizational questions, intuitive knowledge is made tangible with all senses. In this way, unconscious resources are used and the cognitive abilities of each individual are strengthened. Lego® Serious Play® workshops ensure that everyone is heard, no one dominates and all perspectives are considered. This also promotes better and clearer communication and corporate culture in the organization in the long term and sustainably.
Advantages and application possibilities
- Development of the corporate identity and the corporate values (Guiding Principles)
- Development of the corporate vision and mission statement
- Strategy development and design thinking
- Identity development for mergers of departments and companies
- Transformation and change management
- Organizational and personnel development
- Team building and conflict management
- Process management
- Idea generation for innovation and marketing
- Rapid prototyping in innovation management
- Anticipation of trends
With LSP you can
- Clarify one’s own views
- Be honest and authentic
- Immerse yourself in the (value) world of the other person
- Give form to the unconscious
- Talk about the absurd (this is where the best innovation ideas come from)
- Presenting complex issues in a simple way
- Make decisions
- Create safety for a protected space
- Avoid random interpretations and false conclusions
- Gain lasting insights as new “reality options” emerge
- Showing, recognizing and using emotions
Zen–the turn of the year in vibrant silence
Zen. The inner retreat as a source of strength, joie de vivre and inspiration.
XING Puls HR Talk am 23.11.: Wie wir mit ressourcenorientiertem Exit-Management die Teamperformance steigern.
Verantwortungsvoll Teamerfolge feiern mit Lego Serious Play
Find out why celebrating is important for teams right now and how you can celebrate differently this year in the webinar.